It’s time to prep your porch for trick-or-treaters! Use the spookiest $1 supplies from Dollar Tree to make your very own wreath for Halloween. Weave black, orange, or purple deco mesh to your wire wreath form to create the base of your décor. Add glittery ornaments in contrasting colors arranged in a pattern or a fun scatter. Finish with a frightening touch of eyeballs, bones, bats, or spiders crawling over your wreath! So much fun and super affordable to create, this is such a festive way to dress up your home on Halloween night!
Shop at Dollar Tree — Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 14” Metal Wreath Form
- Assortment of Orange, Black, and Purple Halloween Ornaments
- Orange, Black, or Purple Decorative Mesh
- Hot Glue Gun (Not Sold at Dollar Tree)
- Hot Glue Sticks
- Faux Spiders, Eyeballs, Bats, or Bones
Easy Step-by-Step Directions:
- Begin the base of the wreath shape by weaving loops of deco mesh through each opening, securing with dots of hot glue. If using more than one color, alternate the colors to be consistent and symmetrical.
- Once the wreath form is completely covered with mesh, begin arranging and adhering ornaments of different sizes and colors to fill the wreath, spacing in pattern or random assortment.
- Once filled with ornaments, arrange additional embellishments such as glittered spiders (what we used), eyeballs, bats, or bones and adhere them to the wreath with hot glue!
- Once your wreath is complete, use a wreath hanger to hang your spooky wreath on display!